White chocolate, milk chocolate, and semi-sweet chocolate all in one cookie
- 1 1/4 cups unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Let butter cool and pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Add sugars and beat for several minutes, until mixture is creamy. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat for one minute, or until eggs dissolve into butter mixture.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Add butter mixture, stirring well. Add chocolate chips and walnuts if desired. Refrigerate cookie dough for two hours or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Drop by two tablespoonfuls of dough, spaced 2 inches apart on the baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cookies are lightly browned and puffed up. Cool on cookie sheet until they are firm enough to put on a wire rack.